New and Current
» Sea level
» The State of the Baltic Sea -brochure
» The Gulf of Finland Year 2014
Baltic Sea Press Releases
- Alg@line marine monitoring by merchant vessels produces 50 million annual observations in the Baltic 30.4.2013
- Six merchant vessels sail the Baltic, producing 50 million real-time surface water observations annually. The automatic sampling system, developed in...
- New information on the underwater environment in the Finnish coastal areas – FINMARINET examined 22,000 sampling sites and conducted extensive sounding surveys of the sea bottom 19.4.2013
- Press release by SYKE, Metsähallitus, GTK, Åbo Akademi University and the University of TurkuThe underwater conditions of the Bay of Bothnia are...
(SYKE, Metsähallitus, GTK, Åbo Akademi University, University of Turku)
- In the Gulf of Finland good oxygen situation with low level of phosphorus but increase in nitrogen 20.2.2013
- The Gulf of Finland remained ice-free for a relatively long period in early winter, which resulted in a good oxygen situation in the Gulf. Of the...
(Finnish Environment Institute)
Other Baltic Sea News
- Threatened Baltic marine species reviewed in HELCOM meeting 14.5.2013
- Baltic Sea Action Plan receives highest level political support 10.4.2013
- Less risks for invasive species in the Baltic Sea 20.3.2013
- Technology for less nitrogen emissions from ships in the Baltic Sea discussed in HELCOM Conference (HELCOM) 6.3.2013
- Better knowledge for a better future of the Baltic Sea (HELCOM-BONUS) 4.3.2013
Other Baltic Sea News archive